Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Erection Fever!

Sorry, I lived in Japan for a year. Old habits die hard. That should read "Election Fever!" I've got it. Today's the day we all vote. Or some of us vote. Who wouldn't vote? That's what I can't figure out. It's like playing the sulkies (not that I've ever played a sulky). Bet on your favourite horse.

So is it going to be a Conservative majority or minority? I betcha if I did a survey and received thousands of responses, the Conservatives would lose badly. That's why you non-voting mo-fos should vote! Every single Conservative in the land is going to vote – and the best they'll probably do is get a minority. Imagine if all the non-voters voted. Not that I'm advocating for any party, understand.

Okay, that's it. I've decided. I'm doing a survey. You guys astounded me with your passion last week. I predicted six responses and got 10. At this rate, we'll own the internet in a couple of millennia.

What's this got to do with comedy, let alone the radio show, you ask? Shut up.

No comments: