Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Myrehaug: Oct. 5, 2008

I went to Yuk Yuk's this weekend and caught headliner Paul Myrehaug, who happens to be our guest on the radio show tonight. It wasn't until I checked out Paul's website earlier this week that I knew he had relocated to Vancouver from Toronto. Lucky for us. I should know those things, I suppose. Well, I do now. Paul won the Great Canadian Laugh-Off in 2007. With Graham Clark winning in 2008, doesn't that make Vancouver the comedy capital of Canada? I would think so. Myrehaug also finished second (to Vancouver's Damonde Tschritter) in the Seattle International Comedy Competition. Man, there's a lot of talent in this town.

So tune in tonight. All the info to find us is over there in the margin. I'll ask him what prompted his move from the centre of the universe. No doubt a woman was involved. That's usually how it works. We'll also play some clips from his CD. Meanwhile, check out some of his video clips over there in the right-hand margin.

No comments: