Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28: Still no show!

Still no show? What gives? Well, we here at What's So Funny? (TM) like to end the year on a whimper rather than a bang. And if you tune in, you won't even get an encore presentation. Instead you'll be greeted with the Korean-language show and Korean pop music. Sorry about that. It's just the way things are. Accept, grasshopper.

But we'll be back with a vengeance next Sunday. We've got an international comic on. An Aussie. I hope I understand him. I sure hope our regular listener in Tasmania is listening. (Yes, we have international listeners, too, thanks to live-streaming.)

Anyone get any good comedy-related Christmas presents? Feel free to share in the comments section. (Is it totally transparent I'm just fishing for comments? It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I never get any and have no way of knowing if anyone views this blog. Honestly. Really.)

Hey, we went a whole year without getting a podcast up. So when they start trickling in (soon, I hope), you'll have lots to listen to. A whole year's worth – if I can find them. I'm sure there were some good ones. Did you know you can find us on iTunes? And it's free? Why don't you go download one and listen to it between 11 and midnight tonight and pretend we're on the air.

Happy New Year if I don't talk to you before then. Okay, happy New Year even if I do talk to you before then. Because that's the kind of guy I am.

4 comments:

kms said...

I got a wifi internet radio for Xmas. I can listen to internet radio stations in any room using this portable radio. It's awesome.

kms said...

I got the 2nd season of 30 rock on dvd. Very funny.

Guy MacPherson said...

This is like an advent calendar for us. I wonder what KMS will get tomorrow?!

Anonymous said...

I got my son a comical book titled 'The Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides'. As the Daily Telegraph calls it: "For sadists of all ages'. VERY funny (mostly I bought it for him, so I could read it). I'm just that kind of mother.

Also viewed the 2nd & 3rd season of 30 Rock over the holiday. I've just discovered it!

Compliment: Great show Guy.

CB