Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Episode 184ish: Allyson Smith

I've got some good shows lined up for the next few weeks. And they're in the can, as they say, so I can sit back and relax for a few Sundays. Check the upcoming guests over there on the right and you'll see just what I mean. More on them in the days and weeks to come.

Meanwhile, I've got another podcast for you. If you missed last week's live show, it was a goody. Allyson Smith is just fun to have around. And what a set of pipes on the gal. Once again, she serenaded me near the end of the show with a rousing rendition of I Could Have Danced All Night. Gotta love karaoke. It's not comedy, but it is. Anyway, give it a listen if you're so inclined. You can click below or over search it out at iTunes, remembering, of course, to leave a comment and/or a rating. One day, I swear, someone will and I shall rejoice.

Allyson Smith from Easter Sunday, April 4, 2010


(Due to some issues at the station, I'm bringing you this podcast out of order. Still to come are shows with Jy Harris and Carter Hortie. Look for those next week sometime.)

No comments: