Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aug. 15: Watermelon (repeat)

In this sweltering heat, I'm yearning for some watermelon. You see where this is going. This is how my brain works in 30 degree weather. Watermelon, the fruit, takes me to Watermelon, the comic/nudist/pot activist/chef. She's got her own web series now called Baking a Fool of Myself, but that wasn't even a glint in her eye when she was last on the program back on November 14, 2004. Tonight, we take a trip down memory lane with a re-airing of that episode. Join us, won't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not long ago there was an article in the Vancouver Sun to the effect of B.C.'s economy being ruined if pot is legalized in California because of the November referendum. Be careful what you wish for? I'm not worried, there's bound to be tons of stuff still illegal we can specialize in exporting. Smoked salmon, the secret ingredient in crystal meth! Anyway not that it really has anything to do with anything but I notice whenever I type in What's so funny in google, since I can't remember the website address, it takes me to some hippy song called what's so funny about peace and understanding. Hmm...

Jude