Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Monday, August 9, 2010

Podcast episode 198ish: Doug Stanhope & Neil Hamburger

I forgot to alert you of the fact the episode with Doug Stanhope and Neil Hamburger is available now in podcast format. They are interviews I did for print but turned out well enough to run them on air. Each one is about 30 minutes long. Not bad that I got two cult icons on one show. Print interviews don't always translate well to radio for a number of factors, not the least of which are recording quality and the types of questions I need to ask. For a feature in the paper, I need to get some basic informational stuff out of the way because editors are sticklers for detail and it's not good enough to read their Wikipedia entry. In fact, Stanhope corrected something I read on Wikipedia during the interview, and he's not the first to do so. So let that be a lesson. But I edited out the boring parts so it's all gold.

You can listen to the episode here, or go download it over at iTunes. Search for it by name under What's So Funny?:


1 comment:

after3 said...

Neil hamburger saying the newer comedians have nothing to talk about but their horrible lives... classic.