Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dec. 12: Andrew Carr

Tonight's show was a long time in the making. I've been trying to get Andrew Carr as a guest for years. Well, I tried a few years ago then gave up. He's a busy guy, being one of the main writers for Corner Gas and Hiccups. I believe he's even written for Muslim Corner Gas, aka Little Mosque on the Prairie. But I thought I'd give it another shot and damned if he wasn't available! I remember seeing Andrew back when he was a stand-up comic. We'll find out tonight if he has plans to ever return to the stage or if he's happier just writing the jokes other people get credit for. And hopefully I won't hack up a lung. I'm on the tail end of a winter cold so my voice is deep and sexy but the damn cough gives it away. I'll do my best because the show must go on.

No comments: