Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Aug. 16: Janice Bannister

Aloha from the BC Ferries! I'm off on vacation to you'll-never-guess-where. What I'm saying is, I won't be there to steer the ship, to keep the nautical theme going, tonight or next week. But my trusty manservant Colleen knows how to talk and she's going to do just that tonight with Janice Bannister. It'll be a regular hen party, I'm sure. I feel a tad guilty about this because Janice was on What's So Funny? back in 2006 and I wasn't there then, either. On that night, Graham Clark guest hosted (you can find it in our archives at comedycouch.com – I think it pre-dates the iTunes stash). Janice continues to write and produce and teach comedy. I can't wait to hear all about it from across the seas!

My God, this ferry internet is the worst. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to add that photo of Janice. Hopefully I'll get another surge before the voyage ends so I can post this. Anyway, have a listen tonight if you can stand the thought of not hearing my dulcet tones. Show starts at 11 on CFRO 100.5 FM or you can livestream it (as I will be doing) at coopradio.org.

Boom.

Done.

Peace out.

No comments: