Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mar. 19: James Kennedy

Tonight we've got James Kennedy on the old program. This is NOT Jamie Kennedy, I found out after booking him... Not true. I mean, no, they're not the same but it's not true that I ever thought they were. In fact, it wasn't until checking to see if he had a website that I put the two together. James is a local comic who's been killing it the last couple years... and he hasn't been doing comedy all that long, relatively speaking. He was in the music biz for a decade before switching over to the laughs. We'll talk about that, and welcome him back to Vancouver. From where? Not sure. But I know he's been away for a few weeks.

We're on the air at 11 pm. Tune in to CFRO 100.5 FM to eavesdrop on our conversation. If you don't have a radio, try livestreaming us at coopradio.org. That oughta do it.

No comments: