Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12: Highlights from 2015 (part 1)

Earlier this year, I was listening to another podcast and they were playing highlights from their past year. What a grand idea, I thought to myself. It's too late now, but at the end of 2016, I'll do a highlight show. I gathered clips as we've gone along this year so I'm ready.

I was enjoying them so much, I thought about all the other years we've been on the air. So I started with the most recent one, 2015, and whenever I got a spare few minutes, I'd find clips from each of the episodes that year. There were 38 shows that year and I'm including clips from every single one of them. We'll do 19 this week and 19 next week.

Tonight you'll hear from (listed in alphabetical order but we'll go thematically when we play them): Dino Archie, Diana Bang, Steve Bays, Matt Bilinski, Andy CaƱete, Graham Chittenden, Ewan Currie, Kate Davis, Ryan Hamilton, Mark B. Hughes with Jason Kryska, Ron Josol, Jesse Joyce (twice), Sean Lecomber, Lauren McGibbon, Craig Northey, Melanie Rose, Marcus Ryan, Dan Quinn, and Glenn Wool. A star-studded cast!

Tune in tonight at 11 in Vancouver on CFRO 100.5 FM or livestream us at coopradio.org.

No comments: