Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Oct. 21: Travis Bernhardt

We've got a newbie guest on the program tonight! Always exciting when that happens. I've been a fan of Travis Bernhardt ever since VTSL's Brian Anderson tipped me to him. But I just met the guy a few weeks ago when we both guested on the Brett Martin Show at Yuk Yuk's. So I invited him on. And here we are. Travis is an actor/improviser/magician. Not sure which order. We'll find out. I know he just finished a one-man improv show at the Fringe called UnScriptured. In fact, I've read that he's a bit of a "Fringe darling." We'll talk about that plus his work with !nstant Theatre and, obviously, magic.

Tune in tonight at 11 pm on Co-op Radio 100.5 FM. You can always livestream us at coopradio.org or the TuneIn Radio app, if you prefer.

No comments: