Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Friday, November 12, 2010

VHS Vault: Fred Stoller

Welcome back to ye olde VHS Vault. It's been a while. But I've had some free time lately to sift through another videotape to see what I recorded back in the day.

Remember Fred Stoller? Probably not. I believe he went on to write a couple of Seinfeld episodes, had a recurring role on Everybody Loves Raymond, and does some voice-over work. But you don't see him doing stand-up anymore. At least I don't. There are a couple clips of him online, but not this appearance of his on Arsenio. I believe it dates back to the late 1980s. Here the milquetoast comic does his best-known bit, The Thrill Seeker. I still laugh when he says, "You can't stop me." (The sound quality isn't great so turn up the volume.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was on Hannah Montana last year...

Guy MacPherson said...

Missed that one, Anonymous. It's been a long time since I was a 12-year-old girl.