Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4: Todd Graham

Happy Sunday, everybody! And to our American readers, Happy USA Day (or whatever it's called)! Tonight on the old radio show we've got someone I've never met before and know very little about. His name is Todd Graham. But a little research shows I've got quite the coup! He's been a bit of a mysterious figure in short-filmdom the last 25 or so years. I first saw him (online about two weeks ago) as a stand-up comic. But he's better known as the "godfather of the video mash-up" for his creation of the first widely distributed mash-up, Apocalypse Pooh, an amalgamation of... well, I think that's fairly obvious. Take a look yourself. It's some impressive work. So we've got lots to talk about tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, it's been a long time since I saw Winnie the Pooh or Apocalypse Now. Had forgotten Winnie was supposed to be a teddy bear and not a real bear... If you do a search on You Tube for "Cat Shit One" you'll see a Japanese take on that sort of thing :) The tv series is due out this summer apparently.

Jude