Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Mar. 17: Susan Thompson

Is Thompson an Irish name? It better be because our guest tonight on St. Patrick's Day is Susan Thompson. Susan is a professional middleman. What's that you say? I don't know. She does. We'll find out exactly tonight but I know she's been a standup comedian (and probably still is if I know standup comedians), I know she's also been a club manager (I don't think she still is), and also sees the stage from an industry point of view. Which is to say she's a booker/producer. Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it all tonight.

We're on the air at 11 pm on CFRO 100.5 FM. If your old-timey radio is on the fritz, fire us up via livestream at coopradio.org or search for us on the TuneIn Radio app. They'll both do the job.

No comments: