Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sept. 27: Scott Aukerman

Tonight, live in studio, our guest will be one half of the Fun Bunch, the creator of Comedy Death-Ray, Emmy-award winning nominated writer for Mr. Show, host of the hugely popular (I'm guessing) CDR Podcast, and moderator extraordinaire Scott Aukerman. This will be a good one. I know I say that a lot, but this time I really mean it.

Other than those credits I just threw at you, I don't know a lot about Aukerman's history in show business. I'm sure he's got some great stories to tell. I saw him this afternoon moderating the David Cross Q&A and he was unobtrusively hilarious. And we'll find out what, exactly, he thinks of Vancouver audiences. I'm looking forward to it.

If you've got a question or comment for Scott, give us a call. Make him believe people actually listen to the show. I told him it was the highest-rated radio show/podcast in Canadian history, so don't let me down, people. Tune in to What's So Funny? here in Vancouver from 11 pm to midnight at 102.7 FM. Listen on-line from any part of the planet by following this link (internet connection not included). The phone number to the studio is 604-684-7561. And if you're getting to this posting late, you can always listen via podcast at iTunes. We'll post it here, too, to remind you.

No comments: