Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Podcast episode 298ish: Kevin Banner

Sooke's own Kevin Banner made his What's So Funny? debut last week. We talked about his lady-soft hands, travelling with giant novelty cheques, going undefeated between the ropes in pro wrestling, and being snubbed by a comedy hero. It was a solid first effort for the kid. I'm sure we'll see him on the show again.

Not only was it his first time on, the episode is the first one I've posted on my fancy new computer. Turns out it's something called an m4a rather than an mp3. But it works from my end. If you find a difference, let me know. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy. Hell, lean forward if you must. Or even walk about. However you choose to listen, though, you'll enjoy. Click below or go find it on iTunes. You know how to do it.




If that doesn't work, for sure it will work by following this link: Yeah, this one that's highlighted.

No comments: