Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Feb. 21: Mike Storck

Mike Storck came back to town last week. The Baltimore comic headlined Lafflines in New West so we took the chance to sit down for a talk. Or that was the plan, anyway. I could only talk on the Friday afternoon and had to be done by 2 pm. He was driving up from Seattle. Then the border line-up got in the way. I met him at his hotel in New West but he didn't arrive until 1:45. Didn't think it would happen until I got a brainstorm. We'd fire up the mobile studio and take the show on the road. He drove with me to get my son from school and we recorded along the way. And then I deposited him back at his hotel and we carried on with our respective days. It all worked out. You can hear the fruits of our labour tonight on the show. 11 pm, as usual, at 100.5 FM in Vancouver. Or livestream us at coopradio.org.

No comments: