But I can't just open this up to the first responder. We need some sort of skill-testing question. Let's see... I don't want to make it too easy. Then again, it shouldn't be ridiculously hard so that only diehard fans who'll already buy the product will win. How about just time-consuming? Maybe that's the ticket. I'll ask ten questions and whoever gets the most right by Monday, July 25 at 10 a.m. PST wins. In the case of a tie, whoever answered first will win. I'll post the winner's name here on Monday then mail the package out to wherever you are in the world. How's that for a deal? So don't forget to include your mailing address with your answers to wsf1027fm AT yahoo DOT ca. And yes, residents of Quebec are eligible. Okay, here we go:
1. Doug recently recorded his latest CD in what U.S. city?There you go. Have at 'er. I know, it's a lot for just one CD/DVD but you want to feel you earned it, right? Okay, maybe it's ridiculously hard but remember you don't have to answer them all correct if nobody else does; you just have to answer more of them correct than anyone else, or at least get your answers in more quickly.
2. What's So Funny? included a half-hour phone interview with Doug. What comic took up the other half of the show?
3. On his album Something To Take The Edge Off, Doug says every vice is a punishment in itself. What is his example of the punishment of watching too much porno?
4. Besides his hidden camera series on Fox, Doug hosted (or co-hosted) two other projects he's embarrassed by. Name them.
5. What's Doug's middle name?
6. Doug created a website to raise money so what famous pregnant woman could get an abortion?
7. Which political party is Doug most closely aligned with?
8. Who did Doug endorse for president of the U.S. in 2008?
9. What was notable about Doug's version of the joke told in The Aristocrats?
10. Who finished second to Doug in the 1995 San Francisco International Comedy Competition?