Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30: Kevin Foxx & Damonde Tschritter

We're back to live guests in studio tonight. And two of them! In our first year or so, we used to regularly have two guests. For some reason, we don't much anymore. I think because there's a finite guest list so I don't want to use them up any faster than I have to.

Anyhoo, our guests tonight are old friends Kevin Foxx and Damonde Tschritter. These two wily veterans have recently opened up a new room in Kits at the Cabin Eatery (formerly Tatlow's) every Thursday night. So tonight they're going to talk about that and tell us why this room will last, unlike so many others. I've been two of the four weeks it's been running and I can attest to its quality. But certainly that won't be all we talk about.

So tune in at 11 pm to CFRO 102.7 FM in Vancouver or livestream it at coopradio.org. It's the least you could do.

Meanwhile, have you all checked out the Doug Stanhope clip I posted yesterday? If not, scroll down. It's right below this post. It's a clip you won't see anywhere else.

No comments: