Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Monday, September 3, 2012

Podcast episode 288ish: Graham Clark

They say regularity is one of the most important factors in a successful podcast. Well, we make no claims to being successful. We just hope the product is a fun and interesting listen whenever we get it uploaded to you. We aim for once a week but sometimes life gets in the way.

All this to say that the following episode is late. Quite late. But it's Graham Clark so I know you'll listen. Geez, it's been so long since this aired on the radio I forget what we talked about. Let me wrack my brain... I believe he told us about his gig in London, England... I vaguely recall talking about how handy he is with an axe... And, yes, he foresaw his upcoming (and now complete) Canadian Comedy Award for Best Podcast. You know why? Because he puts his out on time and with regularity!

Listen here or download at iTunes.


1 comment:

Little Jackie Showers said...

Mr. Clark was his usual splendidly enjoyable self. He's so personable that he got your sidekick, Kevin "Smitty" Smith to chime in a record amount of times.