Follow GuyMacPherson on Twitter

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sept. 23: Steve Bays

As you know, our home station, CFRO, recently switched frequencies to 100.5 FM, while the Peak (home of "world class rock") moves to our old frequency. So as part of our new mandate, we need to fill our rock star quota. With that in mind, Steve Bays, of Hot Hot Heat and Fur Trade fame, joins us as our first in-studio guest since the change-over.

Okay, so it's not really a mandate. But we still like to have his Bayness drop by. Not only is he a killer musician but he's a comedy superfan with loads of opinions on performance. The last time I ran into him was at a Talent Time show a few months back and we got a good discussion going. When intermission ended, I told him we'd have to continue it on air sometime. So this is the time. Now I just have to wrack my brain figuring out what we talked about. Hope he remembers.

So tune in Sunday night from 11 to midnight at 100.5 FM. And you can always livestream it at coopradio.org if that's how you roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever since I heard of a band called Jazzberry Ram, a brilliant idea for a name has been rolling around in my head looking for an outlet. I give you...

Winimum Mage! It's minimum wage only backwards, and it's like a winning wizard. How is that less than awesome?

Jude